Saturday April 18 (See Equine Energy class also)
Movement, Mindfulness and Relaxation
(and anyone interested in Horses)
No experience in anything is required for this workshop ☺
With Robin Magaddino
April 18, 2015 – 9 AM to 12 PM – $58
Does your horse swish her tail? Toss her head? Is she tense when you ride?
Explore ways to enhance your mind/body connection with horses.
Come away with:
- How yoga can center your mind and align your body.
- Ideas to strengthen your core muscles, lengthen and limber up.
- Somatic movements to reset your muscle tension.
- Awareness of how you and your horse share energy and stress.
- Trigger point self massage.
If you choose to, you will be led on a horse to feel movement and then explore relaxation
Improve your horse by improving yourself
Bring riding helmet, lunch and drink. We will have water available. Bring yoga mat and blocks if you have them. I have a few extra mats. Wear loose pants for movement and whatever you like for sitting on the horse. Dress warm, we will be in an enclosed arena, unheated except for one propane patio heater.
Venue: Greater Good Ranch, Jackson Meadows Road, Kila. http://greatergoodranch.com/
Call to register and instructions to venue – 406-250-1391